Header Ads

2. Holistic Health Support: 1. How my Life Story Can Offer Lessons that Change Your Life 2. Learning to be Mentally & Emotionally Tough as a Child from these Biggest Mistakes 3. Science Based Tips to Live Happier & Overcome Major Depression Part 1 : stressLess-life

Holistic Health Support: 1. How my Life Story Can Offer Lessons that Change Your Life 2. Learning to be Mentally & Emotionally Tough as a Child from these Biggest Mistakes 3. Science Based Tips to Live Happier & Overcome Major Depression Part 1

https://ift.tt/RkOBtQo

Hi everyone, I've been a Nurse for about 6 years but I am planning to quit to pursue my real passion for creating videos on YouTube about holistic health, which includes different aspects of health like physical, mental, social, financial, and spiritual so if you would like to join me with this endless personal development journey, please subscribe! I’m here to share any personal development topics. I’m not getting paid for creating content but I do love helping others grow with me. Therefore, after years of inconsistent planning, procrastinating, and overly thinking about how to start a YouTube channel, I finally decided to just fucking start it because planning without taking actions is just wishful thinking and it’s just completely garbage. That inaction was stemming from many of my excuses like my hypothetical fear of judgment by others about my appearance, accent, educational background, lack of skills, you name it.

It made me admit that I’m just one little piece of this huge universe, which allows me to tackle life’s priorities over trivialities. I used to be neurotic about what others may think of me to the point that I couldn't even reveal my real gender identity and not even say a word at any party but I learned how to care and not to care in a balanced way because not caring about others’ opinions or judgment is a matter of spectrum and this applies to any types of behaviors. Caring too much is one extreme of the spectrum such as letting your partner punch you and walk all over you but you care too much about what others may think or you just care too much about your partner so you take little to no actions to get out of that trap.

I just started my channel last month and I only have 3 videos so far, which include a trailer about my life story that is about how I overcame childhood traumas, major depression, and being holistically well. Part of this story is my gender transition from female to male

I swear, this channel will certainly help you about different aspects of health as all of my content is genuine. I will be diving even deeper on my later episodes until it gets to the point of where I am in life compared to who I was.

I’m not better than anyone but my old self. We all have different journeys and hardships we overcame.

My journey may be harder or easier than what other people went through but it’s not really about how similar or different the journey is. It’s rather about learning from each other and from our past to make our present and future better as much as we can.

I’m simply sharing mine to hopefully share lessons that others could also learn from. For the most part, there’s nothing better to do than making others feel loved but it always starts from self-love as corny as it may sound.

I am thanking anyone who is doing the best he/she can to be better in whatever that aspect of life because doing so can mean so much for someone who’s going through tough times. Being a great example for others is like the ripple effect.

My next episode will be about how I overcame childhood traumas, abandonment, major depression, and verbal and physical abuse with the hope of inspiring as many people as I can by these stories.

Please hit that subscribe button, leave a comment for any feedback that I can learn from, like the video if you indeed like it, and share it so I can reach more viewers that could potentially benefit from this. The YouTube algorithm will automatically show any videos that get more engagement by viewers so I’d really appreciate it if you could do that for me to support my channel. You’ll automatically get notified whenever I upload.

Part of this story is my gender transition from female to male. to help me achieve my goals of helping as many people as I can about living holistically healthy and by that I simply mean thriving in this modern era where capitalism is more prominent than fulfillment and genuine happiness, which is a long-term game.

Thanks so much for your time! :)

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZiy1y0PimJbAof0JcGAzFw

My 1st Video (I Almost Died Twice: How my Life Story Can Offer Lessons that Change Your Life | Trailer): https://youtu.be/eeIPRTIlO4o

My 2nd Video (Life Story P1: Learning to be Mentally & Emotionally Tough as a Child from these Biggest Mistakes): https://youtu.be/JasGBQXtQk8

YouTube Shorts (Science Based Tips to Live Happier & Overcome Major Depression Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nDRI_c6zby8

submitted by /u/n_anderson2022
[link] [comments]








Related links


I want to know the mind and emotions of a man towa. I want to understand what he is thinking and feeling at any given time. I want to know what makes him happy and what makes him sad. I want to know what he fears and what motivates him. I want to know his hopes and dreams. I want to know everything about him.


Addiction Is Messy, But These Things Help Me Stay Clean


5 Ways to Use Movement (Not Exercise) to Support Your Mental Health


My Second Mother: When Someone Steps Up Like Family Never Did


just sitting silently


How to Release the Fear That Holds You Back and Keeps You Small


What Happiness Means and How I’m Boosting My Day-to-Day Joy


why am i always in one-sided relationships


Psychological behaviour of husband with his wife who failed in love before marriage


What makes you dislike yourself?


When You’re Ready for Change: You Need to Believe in Your Future Self


4 Anxiety-Calming Techniques I Wish I Used When I Freaked Out on a Plane


What type of doctors experience the most stress?


Why is it significant to overcome stress?


How I Stopped Chasing Men Who Hurt Me and Found Healthy Love : #stressless


Stay Comfortable


I have irrational thoughts that she’s better than me


Skills That You Can Learn From (A2) Trying Harder Isn\\\'t Always The Answer:stressLess-life.


How do we know what we want in our lives?


5 Simple Yet Essential Self Care Tips That Can Change Your Life


#2 . How do I stop putting my worth based on how men see me? : stressLess-life


Self love challenge - looking for a group to join!


People-Pleasers Are Liars: 3 Things We Gain When We’re Honest Instead


How to Deal With Low Moods: A 4-Step Plan to Help You Feel Better


One words to define love story Hater





does depression affect sperm quality


What is the difference between stress and emotions? The WHO has defined them as two different life skills and I am not able to make a difference.


What are some signs that show a lack of confidence in a person's speech or behavior?


Is it good to live hubby without love or marry to BF?


growing up as the only black member of a white family movie


separation anxiety mother symptoms


why self-love and self-care is important


I am very sad every day. I have decided not to live. What should I do?


why am i losing interest in things i used to love


never waste your feelings on someone who doesn't value your emotions meaning in hindi


I am very sad every day. I have decided not to live. What should I do?


Why is it significant to overcome stress?

Can-I-reduce-my-stress?

https://stressless-2021.blogspot.com/2022/06/reduce-my-stress.html

Getting Out Of A Slump

Me Exercising/dancing to Unbelievable by EMF. Not too great, but started doing this at 57 yrs......truly my inner child is coming out to play!:stressLess-life

Abandonment Issues



Increasing and practicing self worth and self love:stressLess-life

(A2) LIFE AND LOVE???:stressLess-life

Neon Genesis Evangelion and validating ones own existence:stressLess-life

Calmed myself down with loving energy.:stressLess-life

"Why do you forgive everyone but yourself?”:stressLess-life

How to accept belly fat?:stressLess-life



admiring myself all 2022 ??:stressLess-life



Self love feels so lonely:stressLess-life



Increasing and practicing self worth and self love:stressLess-life

(A2) LIFE AND LOVE???:stressLess-life

Neon Genesis Evangelion and validating ones own existence:stressLess-life

Calmed myself down with loving energy.:stressLess-life

"Why do you forgive everyone but yourself?”:stressLess-life

How to accept belly fat?:stressLess-life



admiring myself all 2022 ??:stressLess-life



Self love feels so lonely:stressLess-life









😄 " Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come. ..... "

No comments

please ,
Don't enter span link..

Powered by Blogger.